Saturday, February 07, 2009

Joshua is here and Finally So Is A Picture


Joshua Daniel arrived to us at a whopping 9 pounds 4 ounces and 22 inches long on the 24th of November. Biggest one yet! He is a chunk and was born with reddish brown hair. Most of which has fallen out now and is growing in blond. He is a good baby for the most part but definitely has his moments. He has little patience for anyone under the age of 12 to hold him and will now immediately start crying anytime one of his siblings gets a hold of him--survival tactics. It is amazing how fast they grow. I can't believe is already 2 1/2 months old. I will try and get some more recent photos posted tomorrow after I download the camera.





7 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats!!! Gracie can Nov 20, 9 lbs 2 oz but only 19 1/2 inches long. He is just beautiful.

Sarah Merritt said...

He's adorable! the CO Waite's (Uncle Mark) all say hello as well!

Natalie said...

Congratulations..I am so glad you finally posted pictures..He is adorable..

JK Waite said...

What a cutie!!!! We miss you guys and can't wait for June!

Allison said...

I can't believe he's so big already. Where have we been? We need to get together now that things are (hopefully) a little easier. Let us know!

Caryn said...

My dear Idahoan friend,
It's been over three months and you've neglected to tell me that you had a son born on MY birthday?!! I can only assume this means that you either forgot or assumed that I would not want to be his godmother. Well, honey, think again.
I am glad that he arrived safe and sound and that he has a mother who will not hold his nine-poundedness against him.

Tricia Grow said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to meet him in person. Are you guys planning any trips out to Utah?