Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kindergarten Costume Parade--October 31, 2007

Every year at Sunset Terrace the Kindergarten classes get to dress up like their favorite story book character and they have a character parade. It just so happens that it falls on Halloween--imagine that. Too bad for all the other grades that don't get to dress up at school. Talk about taking all the fun out of school.

Danny and Spencer in front of the school. Arrrrg!!

Sophie is a fairy princess. I don't know if there are any storybook fairy princesses, maybe I will have to write a children's book.

Posted by Picasa
Sophie and her teacher Mrs. Julie.

1 comments:

HawesFam said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting, especially Spencer. I feel like I don't even know him. Cody and I are looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas, it has been too long. Love you!