Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sophie Turns 7!

I can't believe Sophie is already 7! She had a family party this year, which she was not too thrilled about. We just aren't as cool as we used to be. She still had a great time at Wahooz playing video games, lazer tag and driving the go carts. When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday she gave me a very detailed list of expectations for her big day. It stared off with breakfast at Denny's, lunch at McDonalds, Fun play time at Wahooz, Dinner at Sizzler, and Dessert at Krispy Kreme. I couldn't help but start laughing. Well, we ended up at Sizzler for dinner had donuts (Krispy Kreme of course) instead of cake.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great story Minnesota Granges.
I enjoyed it by reading..
Hope you guys had lot of fun.

--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved