Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ice Skating March 1, 2007

I took the kids ice skating today for the first time. The mayo families organization sponsored it so alot of thier friends from church were there. Mackay made friends with this little boy that was there and had a good time with him. I love that he makes friends so easliy. Sophie did the best ice skating by far, but Mackay was very persistent even though it was a little tougher for him. Spencer went around twice with me and said he was ready to sit down. The highlight of the night for him was running around the bleachers and having cookies and hot cocoa.





Mackay and his new friend Connor.



Spencer--Just Chillin'.


Sophie with her little walker. She only used this a couple times around and then just took off. She is so fearless. Scary!!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like fun, Matt's on call and I so wasn't going to take four skating by myself.

Darin and Carolyn said...

Hey- this is your cousin Carolyn. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. We are expecting our first, and we are so excited!!

Natalie said...

Anna-I found your blog through brooke. Your family is so cute. Will you please email me at natalie@simpleexpressionsllc.com so that I can invite you to my blog. I can't wait to hear from you...