Friday, February 22, 2008

Sophie's 6th Birthday--February 21, 2008

This year Sophie's birthday fell the day before we had to show our house so things were a little stessful. It is difficult to party while cleaning up. I hadn't made her a cake so she found this one at Target and against my better judgement I told her to throw it in the cart. Did you know they could charge $17.99 for 1/4 of a sheet cake. I am feeling really ripped off but that is what happens to slacker mom's who don't plan. I also didn't have time to go to the balloon store so I told Sophie she could pick out some flowers instead. She thought this was a wonderful idea and picked out her favorite--red roses. She loved all of her gifts and was so cute in her new robe and slippers. She is wearing them every chance she gets. She loved the barbie Granny gave her and commented that she couldn't believe Granny would give her an immodest barbie. Which is one of the many reasons I won't let her own a Bratz doll. She was in pig heaven.























2 comments:

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Oh yes, we're doin the High School Musical at our house too! Oh what a joy. Children of Sanchez? We aren't cultured anymore we live in Michigan. Happy Birthday Sophie!

Kristin said...

Happy bday Sophie!!! I love High School Musical.